Friday, August 1, 2014

Introducing Me

Hi everyone!

Welcome to Eat Breathe Books.

My name is Shaily (shy lee) and I'm a bookaholic.
(This is the part where you chant, "Hi Shaily.")

I've been an avid reader ever since I can remember, and I thought maybe I should spread my love of books by posting my reviews and hauls on here.

For every post, there will be a question of the day at the bottom, so make sure to comment your answer!
Please subscribe, and stay tuned!

Keep reading,
Shaily

Question of the day:
What is your favorite quote from a book you read so far in 2014?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shaily! I typed a comment but then it didn't get posted so I'm writing this again ;) Welcome to bookblogging! Your blog looks promising already. You might consider making a bloglovin-account for it, so that people can easily follow you. I look forward to reading more of your posts!
    My favorite quote from a book is from A Series of Unfortunate Events. It's a really long quote so I won't leave it here entirely, but this is a bit of it: "We all know that our time in this world is limited (..). And yet it is always a surprise when it happens to someone we know. It is like walking up the stairs to your bedroom in the dark, and thinking there is one more stair than there is. Your foot falls down, through the air, and there is a sickly moment of dark surprise as you try and readjust the way you thought of things."
    What's yours?

    - BookLikeLieke

    ReplyDelete